Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Firs post (written 4.20.09)

Went on a movie marathon the last few days. First watched 17 AGain with college barkada (pics lined up below as compliments of an ever photo-happy Denise). It was pleasantly better than expected, the movie I mean, not Denise. Doesn't make it good though, just not as bad as I thought it'd be. Went on a shopping spree, got some nice clothes and a wicked Joker shirt. Also, it's my first purple shirt. Yipee. Wore one of em, a blue one, as is seen in the pics.












Watched Marley and Me later that night, surprisingly I nearly cried. Am a dog person at heart, really. Next morning went to mass, wore a browns shirt i got the day before, it's probably the best of the ones I got. Went to MOA after that. Forgot how much I missed that place. Watched Crank, mindless fun though a bit tedious now.
Also got Fables 2 and 3! Am incredibly happy with that find. Got Daddy a Phiten, wondering what to get Mommy for Mother's DAy next month. Wondering when Mother's Day is. Wondering what to get her for her birthday, also next month. Wondering what day her birthday is.
Finally, today, went on first day as OJT at Indigio Entertainment. Their website here. It was alright I suppose, though I wanted more. JAmes, the pres, didn't know wat to do with me, apparantly they're still decidng upto now what to torture me with for a month. So I played assistant to the animators, always a tedious work since I havta edit images frame by frame. One of the things I hate most bout animationa dn what turns me off is how you have to be intricate in each frame. It's alright at first, but considering the hudnreds of stuff u need to work on, it kind of ruins the creative fun of it all. I hope tomorrow will be better, but I doubt it. James still won't decide on my work until Wednesday, though he did say that more or less I'll be working with this thing.
So am at home now. Very tired. Once again, I think a bit on how unfulfilled life is, and also how ambitious I seem to be these days. I keep picturing myself owning a big animation company but event these days I find it so hard to lift a finger to do anything to prove myself that future is possible. I'm lazy as hell now for OJT, and I hav to admit that I am constantly thinking twice about my decision to run for Art Editor of Lasallian now that I'm it. I dunno, I guess its a early mid-life crisis for me. Some part of me remembers a few years ago, how happy I was as a child, how care-free everythig was. Life kind of went to hell at high school, as did social life. These days I feel as if some part of me doesnt want me to give up an easy life, a life as a student and not an employee. The life of a person with not a care in the world. I envy Dota players sometimes, they don't give a damn. I keep trying to push myself buy my mind keeps pushing back, keeps telling me to just take it easy.
Can't take it easy, even if I wanted to. Life is hard, cruel, like a man strangling you with barbed wire while raping you with half a baseball bat (regardless of your actualy sex). You scream into night, yet it's like you can't hear it. So you want that part in your memory where everything was quiet.
I know everyone is scared of dying, but if there's one bright side is that you don't worry bout nothing when it happens. Two sides 'suppose.
In a way I want to become the epitome of succes. And yet just as big a part of me doesn't want me to grow up just yet. Overcoming that has been... a challenge.
Anyway, that's it for now. Very tired. Want to play a game or two. Maybe Ceville or Dawn of War 2. QWERTY. Yowza!

Cheers guys!
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment